The Lausanne University Scholarship 2024 is currently accepting applications. International students wishing to pursue master’s programs at the University of Lausanne are eligible to apply for these master’s scholarships in Switzerland. An outstanding international student who has completed their studies abroad at an international university and demonstrated remarkable academic achievement is eligible to apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship Program, which is a merit-based scholarship. Ten master’s degrees for foreign students studying in Europe are awarded each year by the University of Lausanne Scholarship. Those who are not citizens of the European Union have a fantastic opportunity to pursue their master’s degree in Europe.
Qualifications for University of Lausanne Scholarships:
- Prior to the start of the master’s program, you must hold a degree from a foreign university that UNIL considers equivalent to a graduate degree.
- Candidates need to have a strong academic history from their prior coursework.
- In addition, candidates should possess a language proficiency of at least B2 in French (as measured by the European Language Portfolio on a worldwide scale) or, at most, C1 in English (depending on the language used to impart one’s selected master’s degree).
- Scholarship applicants at UNIL are not eligible to be members.
- Additionally, candidates need to be able to cover the remaining costs and fees.
- Those with outstanding academic records and bachelor’s degrees from international universities are eligible to apply.
Advantages of the 2024 University of Lausanne scholarship in Switzerland
- A waiver of CHF 1,600 per month, from September 15 to July 15, will be provided by the University of Lausanne UNIL master’s grant for the duration of the master’s program (one and a half years or two years, depending on the master’s chosen).
- Bursary recipients will only need to pay CHF 80.00 per semester instead of the course’s fixed registration.
- The chance to engage with European study culture will be provided to the students.
- Application form
- Copy of secondary school diploma.
- Academic transcripts
- Passport size picture
- Description of last semester of bachelor’s degree program (if the degree is not issued yet)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Recommendation letters (two)
- Cover letter
- Official language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Passport and identity card
- Proof of application fee payment (CHF 200.00)
How to Apply
Follow the link below to submit an application for the partial scholarship provided by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
Financial Coverage: Partial
Deadline: 1st November, 2023