Entries for the 2024 University of Calgary International Scholarship are now being accepted. Academic achievement is not as important to the University of Calgary as extracurricular activities are. Recognising the exceptional efforts and accomplishments of overseas students, the overseas Entrance grant is a remarkable and esteemed grant. This admission award is available to University of Calgary students who will be starting their undergraduate studies in the autumn semester.
- This scholarship program is open to foreign students who are not citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- International students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program scheduled to begin in the autumn term are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be freshmen beginning their first year of study towards an undergraduate degree.
- If the students meet the requirements of having a minimum GPA of 2.60 or higher, the admission scholarship will be renewed for the next three years.
- Students must have an excellent academic profile.
- Students must be involved in a lot of extracurricular activities.
See also: Radboud Scholarship Program 2024
The University of Calgary 2024 International Scholarship has the following advantages:
- The University of Calgary’s International Entrance Scholarship will provide $20,000 for the first year.
- Furthermore, the scholarship of $20,000 is extendable every year for the next three years of their undergraduate studies.
- If the awardees earn a GPA of 2.60 or above in the preceding semester, the prize is renewable.
- Over the course of four years of an undergraduate program, the total scholarship value is $80,000.
- Candidates will have the chance to learn more about Canadian culture.
Furthermore, all major subjects are eligible for the International Entrance Scholarship 2024.
- One chance that could change your life is the University of Calgary scholarship.
Students from other countries will have the chance to study in Canada.
How to Apply
Follow the link below to view all the additional information about the scholarship.
Student type: Undergraduate
Deadline: 1st December, 2023