Are you trying to find a way to study in Europe? The Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands will then be accepting applications for the 2024–25 school year. The Radboud scholarships in Europe 2024 waive the tuition charge and pay for the cost of the visa, the residence permit, and health insurance for the duration of the student’s stay in the Netherlands. Radboud University offers a wide variety of subjects and majors for students to select from. Radboud University hopes to enroll outstanding, highly motivated non-European students who are interested in studying there through this scholarship program.
All international students from around the world can enroll in a master’s program in the Netherlands with the help of the master’s scholarships in Europe. One of the top master’s scholarships in Europe for overseas students is the Radboud Scholarship 2024 from the Netherlands.
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
- Nijmegen School of Management
Radboud Scholarship Program 2024 Eligibility Requirements:
- For consideration for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands for international students, candidates must be citizens of non-EU/EEA nations and possess a non-EU/EEU passport.
- Students must have earned their bachelor’s degree from an institution that is not a Dutch university.
- Application requirements include receiving a formal admissions letter and enrolling in the English-taught master’s programme for the fall 2024 semester.
- The program’s English language standards must be met by applicants.
The Radboud Scholarship Program 2024 has these benefits:
- A portion of the tuition will be waived thanks to the Radboud master’s scholarship in Europe. The tuition will drop from 17,000 euros to 2.530 euros. Students will only be required to pay €2.530.
- The Radboud masters scholarship 2024 will also pay for visa fees.
- Additionally, a residence permit will be given.
- The award will pay for liability and health insurance.
- Motivation letter
- Academic transcript
- Recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae
Follow the link below to apply for the Radboud Scholarship
Deadline: January 31, 2024