With the eagerly anticipated master’s scholarship programme, The Viral Gist is here with the coveted Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe which allows overseas students to attend master’s degree programs at no cost in three nations and three different European universities. The most prominent scholarship available to overseas students in Europe is Erasmus. The scholarship 2024–2025 is wholly sponsored by the European Union. Have you taken the GRE? Not to worry: The Erasmus scholarship does not require the GRE.
Qualifications for an Erasmus Scholarship:
- You are an immigrant from a different nation.
- None of the 27 members of the European Union, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein claim you as their resident.
- You haven’t spent more than a combined total of 12 months engaged in your primary activity—studying, working, going on vacation, or engaging in other private activities—in any of the 27 members of the European Union, as well as in Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein throughout the course of the previous five years.
- You did not submit more than three Erasmus Mundus Master’s applications.
- The academic record and CGPA do not have any set requirements. However, since Erasmus is the most prestigious and extremely competitive award, candidates must have strong academic records to increase their chances of selection.
- There are no age limitations; anyone from anywhere in the world may apply.
- Additionally, no prior work experience is necessary. You may still apply even if you just graduated and have little to no professional experience.
- You are a student from Europe.
- Despite being a non-European student, you do not meet the standards for Instance A.
Coverage of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- All students are eligible for the fully financed Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- The student does not have to pay the tuition as long as they are recipients of the scholarship.
- A monthly stipend will be given to international students.
- Students must make arrangements for their visas because they are not covered by the scholarship.
- Travel expenses when visiting other nations.
- Additionally, round-trip airfare will be provided by Erasmus Mundus 2024.
Possibility of studying in several European nations.
- Opportunity to live and travel for free in three to four European countries.
Numerous employment options will come with the scholarship in the future.
Additional information on the Erasmus 2023 Scholarship:
- There is no need to speak with any professors; just select the programme, carefully read the information, and apply.
- There are no age restrictions and no prerequisites for work experience.
- To find out if the list has been updated, students interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship should consult the programme catalogue.
- Add more information to your profile, such as training, research publications, or even work experience, if your CGPA is rather low.
- Three (3) distinct programmes are open to student applications.