Applications for the French Emile Boutmy Scholarship Programme are now being accepted for the 2024–2021 school year. Both bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes are eligible for the award. The best pupils have a great opportunity to get accepted into countries outside of the European Union. In addition, international students can apply for the award, validating their status as such. The Émile Boutmy fellowship in Europe is administered by the Paris Institute of Political Studies and is also known as the Sciences Po fellowship. The 2024 Emile Boutmy Scholarship offers numerous overseas students who are enthusiastic about attending Sciences Po.
See also: University of Maryland Online Courses
Qualifications for the 2024 Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- International students from non-European nations should apply.
- Quebec residents are eligible to apply for the expert and lone wolf levels.
- Depending on the program they are applying for, students must be fluent in either French or English.
- Students from Switzerland and Norway are not eligible to apply for this French scholarship.
- Additionally ineligible are applicants with dual citizenship, one of which is EU citizenship.
- Studying abroad in France is not permitted for recipients of this grant.
Benefits of the 2024 Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Scholarship 2024 will be given to foreign students enrolled in Sciences Po for the first time.
- For the undergraduate program, the Sciences Po scholarship will provide a tuition award ranging from €3,900 to €14,210 annually.
- If the students want to pursue graduate studies at Sciences Po, the Emile Boutmy undergraduate grant is renewable.
- The master’s program scholarship will pay €13,100 in tuition grants every year.
- It is encouraged for applicants to participate in physical activities.
- Educational plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Duplicate of visa
- Language assessment
- Motivational letter
- Reference Letters
How to Apply
Click on the button below to start the application process.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2023