The goals of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 in Thailand are to honour academic achievement, promote diversity, and give worthy people financial support. Students from ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and non-ASEAN countries can pursue their master’s and doctoral studies at Chulalongkorn University, one of Thailand’s top universities with international recognition, through the Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN Countries. Thus, this scholarship in Thailand offers postgraduate students a fantastic chance to attend a respected university in the centre of Southeast Asia with complete funding.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Requirements:
- Applications are open to international students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN nations.
- Candidates with employment as academic staff members, faculty members, or researchers are given preference.
- Potential candidates ought to be first-time applicants who have never attended Chulalongkorn University as graduate students for longer than a single semester.
- An application requires a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to the programme of choice.
- To be eligible for the graduate award, applicants had to have maintained a graduate GPA of at least 3.25 and a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Candidates must be younger than 40 years old when they submit their applications.
- It is necessary to demonstrate English ability by doing well on an English proficiency test.
- Attaining a minimum TOEFL score of 500 or a minimum computer-based IELTS score of 5.0 or 173 is required for this.
- Additionally, during the period of their scholarship, students are not permitted to work within the nation.
The Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarship offers advantages to both ASEAN and non-ASEAN nations.
- A monthly allowance of 16,000 Baht is given as part of the Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Programme, coupled with housing.
- Additionally, winners of scholarships will get a round-trip economy ticket, with the full cost of the ticket reimbursed.
- The maximum amount of money that students from ASEAN nations should pay for each leg of their trip is 8,500 Baht.
- The airfare for each leg should not be more than 12,000 Baht for students from Asian nations.
- In a same vein, the total cost of airfare for each leg for students from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Africa should not be more than 20,000 Baht.
- For applicants from North and South America, each leg’s airfare must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
- Tuition fees are also covered by Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Scholarship Programme, with the exception of any additional costs unique to the selected faculty or programme.
- The students and the relevant faculty or programme will need to individually arrange for these payments.
- Application form
- Copy of secondary school diploma.
- Academic transcripts
- One inch Passport size picture
- Description of last semester of bachelor’s degree program (if the degree is not issued yet)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Recommendation letters (two)
- Cover letter
- Passport and identity card
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024-2025 in Thailand.
Deadline: May 13, 2024
See also: Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024