Want to go to China to study? For you, we have fantastic news! You have a fantastic chance with the USTC scholarship in China 2024–2025. This fellowship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate programmes at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in an effort to draw and assist foreign students. International students are eligible to apply for the USTC scholarship, which is intended to draw gifted people with outstanding academic records. Therefore, those who would like to study in China on a scholarship ought to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship programme. That being stated, USTC is an organisation that takes part in the Chinese Government Scholarship scheme. International students who wish to receive complete financial support for their studies can apply for this grant through the USTC Fellowship.
Qualifications for the USTC China Fellowship Programme:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens or foreign nationals in order to be eligible for the USTC Fellowship.
- They must be in good physical and mental condition and hold a valid passport.
- All applicants to bachelor’s programmes need to be high school graduates.
- A bachelor’s degree that meets the requirements of the Chinese educational system is necessary for admission to the master’s programme.
- Similarly, candidates for doctorate programmes need to have a master’s degree that satisfies the requirements for Chinese equivalence.
- A Pre-graduation Certificate is required from those who want to complete their degrees, certifying that they will complete their coursework and receive their degrees by July 2024.
- As of September 1, 2024, applicants to bachelor’s programmes must be under thirty, and those to master’s programmes must be under forty.
- By the same date, candidates for PhD programmes should not be older than 45.
- Furthermore, applicants for Chinese language programmes need to have completed HSK Level 4 or above. In the meanwhile, candidates must submit documentation of their proficiency in the English language for programmes offered in that language.
See also: Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024
Advantages of the 2024 USTC Fellowship:
- There are two levels to all USTC fellowships: Level A and Level B, each of which provides distinct financial assistance and benefits.
- Scholarship recipients will not have to pay tuition, which will significantly lessen the financial load of their academic endeavours.
- Free lodging in university dorms is available to students, or they can get an accommodation grant to help with housing costs.
- As a result, this option gives students freedom in choosing their living situation.
- A monthly stipend is also provided by the fellowship in China; the amount varies according to the student’s academic standing.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree are paid 2,500 RMB per month in stipend.
A stipend of 3,000 RMB is awarded each month to master’s degree candidates.
- In a same vein, students pursuing doctorates receive a monthly stipend of 3,500–7,000 RMB, contingent upon their chosen level.
- In order to guarantee that their medical needs are satisfied while they are in China, fellows also receive complete medical insurance coverage.
- A copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) for a Passport
- A thorough investigation or research proposal (no more than 800 words)
- Two professor recommendation letters (with contact details)
- Form for Foreign Physical Examination; accessible via the official website.
- Evidence of Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or HSK) or its equivalent for programmes taught in Chinese or English
copies of academic records for both bachelor’s and master’s degrees that have been notarized (if appropriate).
See also: Open Doors Russian Scholarship 2024-2025
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below to apply for the USTC scholarship in China.
Deadline: 31st March, 2024