Are you considering studying in Australia? The Australia 2024 Melbourne University Scholarships offer a fantastic chance to continue your education in Melbourne. Undergraduate and graduate students at the university are eligible to apply for numerous international scholarships to pursue studies in any subject they want. Students from various fields and academic areas are therefore eligible to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships. In order to facilitate access to education and foster students’ goals, the university provides a variety of scholarships in a range of subject areas and academic levels. The goal of the Melbourne Scholarships is to honour and reward exceptional accomplishments in research, academia, or community service. International students can investigate a wide range of scholarship opportunities that suit their objectives.
Melbourne International Scholarship for Undergraduate Study:
- International students who have finished their foundational studies in Australia or secondary school outside of Australia are eligible for this Australian scholarship.
- They cannot be permanent residents of Australia; instead, they must be citizens of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must have obtained an unconditional offer to enrol in a University of Melbourne undergraduate programme in order to be eligible.
- All students must have excellent academic records. For more details, click here
Scholarship for Graduate Research:
- The University of Melbourne offers graduate research degrees, and both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the Research Training Programme (RTP) Scholarships and the Melbourne Research Scholarship.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet the requirements for admission to the University of Melbourne’s graduate research degree programme.
Scholarship for Undergraduates:
The scholarship provides one of two options:
- $10,000 tuition reduction for the first year of an undergraduate degree (fee remission).
- Fees for an undergraduate degree are reduced by 50% for the full three years.
obtain fee forgiveness for the three years required to obtain an undergraduate degree.
Australian University of Melbourne Scholarship Benefits:
Graduate Research Scholarship Advantages
- The university provides graduate students pursuing advanced research degrees with fee-offset and stipend scholarships.
- Doctorate candidates can receive a full cost offset for up to four years, while Master’s by Research students can receive it for up to two years.
- An annual living allowance of $37,000.
subsidies for student relocation: $2000 for students coming from States or Territories other than Victoria, or $3000 for students coming from overseas.
- International students who require a student visa are granted a Single Membership in Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC).
How to Apply
Deadline: no deadline.