The Lanzhou University President Scholarship in China 2024 is now accepting applications from students who wish to study abroad. This is an amazing opportunity for students who wish to use technology to continue their education at the best university in the world. The Lanzhou University of Technology offers fully-funded scholarships for students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. The greatest chances for scholarship aspirants to study overseas are provided by Chinese government scholarships. Worldwide applicants are welcome to apply for the LUT President scholarship for overseas students.
The Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2024 Requirements
- The Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2024 is only open to non-Chinese citizens; Chinese nationals are not eligible to apply.
- To apply for undergraduate programmes, candidates must have completed high school and be under 25 years old.
The minimum age requirement for master’s degree programmes is under 35.
- Candidates must be under 40 years old and hold a master’s degree in order to be considered for the PhD programmes.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellence in their academic career, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
Candidates must to be in good health and physical shape.
- Candidates cannot be the recipients of any other grants, scholarships, or honours.
The Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarship 2024 has the following benefits:
- The Chinese scholarship is fully funded.
- The entire tuition amount is covered.
- International students will also be able to receive free housing through the Lanzhou University President Scholarship.
- In addition, a monthly stipend of CNY 15,000 will be given to students annually.
- Studying in China for free is possible with the Lanzhou University President Scholarship.
- Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
- Highest diploma
- copies of notarized transcripts
- passport homepage
- Study plan/ Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter from at least two professors/associate professors.
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Scanned copy of valid HSK4 or above
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor of LUT (if possible)
- Publications (if possible)
- Integrity Commitment Letter
- Financial guarantee letter
How to Apply
Deadline: 30th June, 2024.