Here with another fully funded Chinese scholarship from The Viral Gist. International students have the opportunity to study in China without financial concerns thanks to the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship. With the complete funding of the Nanjing University Scholarships, students only have to worry about keeping their grades and GPAs up to date as stipulated by the university. Don’t worry about the costs of studying abroad—the Chinese government scholarship at Nanjing University is fully funded and covers practically all of the academic expenditures for international students, including tuition, housing, stipends, and health insurance. International students can apply for full-time Master’s and doctoral programmes in China through the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
The following are the requirement for the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship in China in 2024:
- The applicant must be an overseas student who is not Chinese.
- Candidates have to be in good health.
- Candidates for the master’s programme and the doctoral programme must be under 35 and 40 years old, respectively.
- To apply for a scholarship for a master’s programme, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for those who wish to pursue doctorate studies.
- They have to be able to turn in the necessary documentation for language competency.
- Applicants are not eligible for this scholarship if they have previously received financing or other scholarships.
- A stellar academic record is a must for applicants.
Advantages of the 2024 CSC Scholarship at Nanjing University in China:
- An application fee is not required.
- Free Tuition.
- There is no registration cost.
- The Nanjing University International Student Apartments are providing complimentary lodging during the scholarship time.
- Up to 800 yuan is the annual medical insurance fee for students.
- A monthly stipend of 3,500 yuan for Ph.D. programme recipients and 3,000 yuan for master’s degree recipients for the entirety of the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship programme.
- Online application form.
- Highest academic qualification certificate.
- Recommendation letters.
- IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo transcripts (required for applicants applying for English-taught majors) or Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate (required for applicants applying for Chinese-taught majors).
- Personal statement.
- List of published articles and scientific research results (if any, please submit).
- Physical health certificate.
- Passport home page.
- No criminal record certificate (valid for six months).
- A master’s thesis abstract is required of candidates seeking a PhD.
- Relevant portfolios are required for applicants wishing to major in architecture and urban planning.
How to Apply
Deadline: 17th March, 2024