Are you interested in free postgraduate study abroad? Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2024 are currently being accepted. For exceptional and bright students from the least developed and developing nations, the UK Government Scholarship Programme offers a fantastic opportunity to study in the UK for free. One of the UK universities that participates in the CSC offers a full-time master’s degree curriculum under the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship initiative. Since the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024 is fully financed, there are no additional fees or application costs. Prior to submitting an application for the UK’s Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2024–2025, make sure your country is listed as eligible.
Requirements for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2024 Eligibility:
- The academic year 2024 (September) is when applicants must begin their studies in the UK.
- They must possess a bachelor’s degree (at least upper second-class grade (2:1) by September 2024, or appropriate postgraduate credentials.
- It must be beyond the reach of the applicants’ means to attend a UK university in the absence of these Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.
- Moreover, they are not permitted to work or take on occupations throughout the scholarship time without permission.
- All necessary documentation in the necessary format must be provided by them.
Advantages of the 2024 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
- The scholars’ return airfare expenses at the conclusion of the grant.
Complete payment of tuition by CSC and affiliated colleges.
- A monthly stipend of £1,347 will be awarded to all scholars, with an additional £1,652 to those whose universities are located in the London metropolitan area.
- Allowance for warm clothing in certain situations when it applies.
- In order to prepare the thesis or dissertation, the institution will provide a thesis grant.
- Excess baggage capacity.
- Grants for study travel and other costs associated with studying in the UK or abroad will also be paid.
- Payment for a tuberculosis test reimbursement (if necessary for a visa).
- Monthly child allowance will be given to applicants who are divorced, widowed, or single parents.
- A copy of a passport or NID that includes your full photo and personal information
Every academic transcript available in English.
- Every credential of undergraduate and graduate studies from a university.
- List up to ten accolades, prizes, and research articles.
- Information about previous jobs and how they relate to the programme you are enrolled in in the UK.
- Three citations including names and ranks. One needs to be employed right now (enter referee information online).
- An impact statement on development.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: 14th December, 2023