Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to help international students further their studies in the UK. Applications for the academic year 2024 are now being accepted. The University of Bristol offers Think Big grants to overseas students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programmes. In order to pursue a master’s degree, students must apply to a two-year programme beginning in September 2024 that offers courses in law or social work. Attending the University of Bristol will serve as a springboard for a prosperous career. The institution is seeking exceptional, intelligent, and driven students who want to change the world.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Requirements:
- All applicants must be applying to undergraduate programmes, with the exception of veterinary science, dentistry, and medicine.
- Candidates cannot be UK nationals and must be overseas students.
- There cannot be any other funds or scholarships available to the students.
- Social science and law courses require applications from applicants who wish to pursue postgraduate studies.
- International students need to excel in their academic programmes and in other areas.
Advantages of the Think Big Scholarships 2024 from the University of Bristol:
- For undergraduate programmes, the scholarship amounts vary from £6,500 to £13,000 annually, while for postgraduate programmes, the value of the scholarship is between £6,500 and £26,000 annually.
- Only tuition fees are covered by this sum.
Additionally, applicants may be eligible for a living cost award of £3,000 for their first year of study.
- For overseas students, the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship will provide numerous opportunities.
Requirements for Think Big Scholarship 2024:
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)
How to apply
Deadline: 27 February 2024, 10 AM (UK time) and 24 April 2024 postgraduates.