Are you enthusiastic about journalism and the media? The Boris Nemtsov Summer School in Germany 2024 is a great summer programme if that’s the case. Professionals, young journalists, academics, and science communicators from all around the world are the target audience for this programme in Germany. The European programme is among the top media training programmes globally, providing young professionals with the chance to become media leaders in their respective fields. The goal of the life-altering Boris Nemtsov Summer School of Journalism and Sociocultural Research is to improve the professional abilities of upcoming media professionals. Applications for this training programme, which will be available worldwide in 2024, are welcome from anyone with fewer than three years of experience in the media.
Programs to be Thought:
- Ethical Dilemmas in Journalism and How to Overcome them
- Media Freedom and Digital Authoritarianism
- Russian Media System before and after 2022
- Journalist Safety
- Investigative Journalism (methods, sources of information)
- Storytelling and Documentary Filmmaking
- Media Management
- The Role of the Global South in the World
- Art of Reels
See also: SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 in Germany
Qualifications for the 2024 Boris Nemtsov Summer School in Germany
- Young journalists, bloggers, science communicators, and academics from all around the world are welcome to apply for the training programme.
- To be eligible, applicants must be at least eighteen years old.
- It is necessary to be proficient in both Russian and English, with a minimum competency level of B2.
- No particular educational background is required. On the other hand, candidates with experience in media, blogging, journalism, or similar disciplines can find it advantageous.
- Additionally, though it is not required, candidates should have up to three years of experience in journalism or similar professions.
The benefits of the 2024 Summer Journalism School in Germany
- Young journalists, bloggers, and media professionals can study and develop on this platform thanks to the programme.
- Key issues include media freedom, digital authoritarianism, ethical quandaries in journalism, investigative journalism, media management, and more are covered over the two-week programme.
- There is no cost to enrol in this summer programme.
- The Boris Nemtsov Summer School provides lodging, meals, insurance, and transportation expenses for all participants.
- This is a fantastic chance to take part in a training course in Germany in 2024.
You might also be interested in: Earn $200 a month listening to music
- Professional Resume.
- Media project proposal( something you want to do after the summer school)
- A one-minute video in English introducing yourself and your professional interests.
How to Apply
Deadline: 15th March, 2024.