The KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024 is a fantastic chance for postgraduate students from abroad who desire to flourish in their study. The fully financed research fellowship 2024 intends to aid outstanding up-and-coming scientists from all across the world. The KAUST fellowship offers students the chance to study from real-world experiences in today’s world with numerous global concerns, paving the way for a successful research career. They will receive financial assistance from this fellowship program, but they will also be able to broaden their perspectives on engineering and science and improve their skills. They can create a path to becoming a fully autonomous researcher with the aid of this international research fellowship.
See also: WHO Online Courses With Certificates
- Food & Health
- Digital Domain
Criteria for KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Candidates must either hold a PhD within four years or have four years of research experience.
- Their research proposal needs to be based on pressing concerns and worldwide problems connected to the five research pillars listed by the KAUST.
- The postdoctoral researcher scholars must be able to start their three-year research study in Saudi Arabia as part of the KAUST Global Fellowship.
- In addition, they must fulfill Saudi Arabia’s standards in order to be granted residency.
- Applications for the Saudi Arabian postdoctoral fellowship 2024 are accepted from eligible people worldwide.
Benefits of the Saudi Arabian KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Fellows will be given an annual stipend of $75,000.
- The annual independent research project budget for KAUST Global Fellows will be about $45,000.
- Fellows will also have access to labs and have the chance to work at the KAUST facility.
- Additionally, they will get free housing as part of the KAUST fellowship program 2024.
- Free access to programs for leadership, professional development, and mentoring.
The relocation and travel expenses will be paid for by KAUST.
- offering health insurance to all KAUST fellows.
- Childcare and education, if the fellow so desires.
- Three research proposals
- Two publications
- Two reference letters
- CV or Resume
- Valid passport
- KAUST host letter
See also: Radboud Scholarship Program 2024
HOW TO APPLY
By using the Apply Now option below, candidates can submit their online application for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024.
Deadline: January 15, 2024