Do you intend to develop your abilities by taking any free courses? WHO online courses is available Globally with free access. There are no registration fees and no costs associated with the courses, and the final bonus is a free certificate. There are more than 20 languages available for the online courses. Apply for self-paced courses; there are no deadlines or set times. You may get started and move forward at your own pace. The free classes can also be accessed by anyone, from any nation or area in the world. The three levels of the courses are basic, intermediate, and advanced. To enhance the response to medical emergencies, the World Health Organisation provides these online courses. The lessons are focused on outbreaks, social campaigns, preparing for the pandemic, and readiness to respond to emergencies.
WHO Free Online Courses Eligibility Requirements:
- Anyone may apply.
- Passionate and collaborative individuals must apply.
- For the WHO, there are no academic requirements.
- No conditions exist.
- Application for the World Health Organization courses is also encouraged from medical students.
- To access the course, you need a laptop or computer.
- It’s also necessary to have good internet.
Added advantages of WHO’s free online courses in 2023:
- There is no cost associated with enrolling in these online courses.
- Upon passing the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- All individuals who have the ability to learn during the night can enroll in our global online education program.
- In the communities’ native tongues, the courses are provided.
- Over the course of the program, students can access their personal progress.
- After the participant completes the course, they are given the certificate.
- Your career will benefit from the OpenWHO certifications.
- improve your skills and expertise.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded