Would you like to study in the UAE on a scholarship? International students have a great chance to pursue master’s or bachelor’s degree programmes in the UAE 2024–2025 thanks to the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships. Under the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship Programme, students can get financial aid to study for free in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi University (ADU) will be offering these foreign scholarships in the United Arab Emirates in 2024–2025 with the goal of honouring and rewarding students for their accomplishments in extracurricular and academic pursuits. This is a fantastic chance to continue your studies in the United Arab Emirates, a popular choice among students. Abu Dhabi University scholarships provide equitable chances for all students who choose to study in the United Arab Emirates and empower exceptional students. The university in Abu Dhabi promotes academic growth in the area with these scholarships. Thus, you must read through to the finish and apply before the ADU Scholarships deadline if you wish to study in Abu Dhabi.
List of Scholarships Available:
- Academic Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- University Scholarship for UAE and GCC students
- Family Tuition Waiver
- Merit-based Graduate Scholarship
- H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship
Qualifications for the 2024–2025 Abu Dhabi University Scholarships:
- Both local students in the United Arab Emirates and international students from all around the world are eligible for the ADU Scholarship.
- Scholarships are available from Abu Dhabi University for both undergraduate and graduate study.
- Students wishing to enrol in any bachelor’s degree programme must provide transcripts or their high school diploma.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships for any master’s programme.
- In a similar vein, candidates for PhD or doctoral degrees must hold a master’s degree.
- Prior to applying for scholarships, students must also be officially admitted to Abu Dhabi University.
- There are distinct CGPA requirements for master’s and bachelor’s programmes under the Abu Dhabi Scholarships, which must be met by all applicants in order to be considered.
- Furthermore, the official website provides a list of eligibility requirements specific to each UAE scholarship.
- For instance, a CGPA of 2.75 is required for an undergraduate programme to be eligible for an Athletic Scholarship, whereas a 3.5% or higher CGPA is required for a Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship.
Undergraduate Programmes: Academic Scholarships
- For continuing Abu Dhabi University students, it comes with a 20% tuition cost waiver.
- accessible to students with a 3.60 CGPA or higher.
Postgraduate Programmes with Alumni Scholarships:
- To pursue graduate studies, Abu Dhabi University applicants and alumni are eligible for a 20% tuition cost waiver.
Undergraduate Programmes with Athletic Scholarships:
- for ongoing students at Abu Dhabi University who actively participate in the Abu Dhabi sports team.
- A 25% tuition cost waiver is given to students.
Undergraduate Scholarships at Universities:
- offered to residents of the UAE and candidates from the GCC, who will receive a 15%–50% tuition cost waiver.
Undergraduate Programmes: Family Tuition Waiver
- for people who belong to the same family. This includes parents, siblings, spouses, and other family members who have numerous students enrolled at ADU at the same time and who share direct relationships.
- includes a 15, 20, or 25% waiver of the tuition cost.
Graduate Scholarship based on Merit:
- Tuition fees are waived for students who have an undergraduate degree and a CGPA of 3.5 or above.
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Fully funded scholarship that covers application, registration, student services, health care, and a 100% waiver of the tuition charge.
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts and Degrees
- Equivalency letter
- Passport size photograph
- English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Copy of Emirates ID (if applicable)
- Police clearance certificate
How to Apply
To read more about the scholarships, go to the official website. To apply now, click on the link below.
Deadline: 16th February, 2024.
See also: Brunei Government Scholarship 2024