There’s good news for everyone searching for an MBA scholarship! A great chance to study in Canada is the University of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the UAlberta MBA Scholarship. The MBA programme at the Alberta School of Business is open to deserving applicants from a variety of backgrounds who wish to study an MBA in 2024. This scholarship is being granted by the school. Acknowledging the need of providing outstanding talent with support, the University of Alberta offers an extensive MBA scholarship programme that is renowned globally. Therefore, it’s a fantastic chance for overseas students looking to study the Alberta MBA on a scholarship. Thus, if you would like to be considered for this scholarship in Canada, please read through to the conclusion and submit your application before the Alberta MBA scholarships deadline.
University of Alberta MBA Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Requirements:
- Applications for these MBA scholarships are welcome from candidates worldwide.
- The minimum GPA required for undergraduate degrees is 3.0.
- In addition, candidates must have worked full-time for at least two years following their undergraduate degree. Approximately five years of work experience is the average for MBA students in Alberta.
- Students must provide evidence of their English language skills, such as results from the TOEFL or IELTS, in order to be considered for the Alberta MBA programme and scholarship.
Advantages of the University of Alberta MBA Scholarship Programme:
- In an effort to provide students with financial support, the Alberta MBA Scholarships are partially supported.
- One of them might be an entrance award worth up to $15,000. Their worth, though, can differ.
- All students who are accepted into the MBA programme in Alberta are automatically considered for entry rewards, which are decided by the MBA admission requirements.
- Additionally, according to Financial Times data from 2015, alumni of the Alberta MBA programme claimed an average raise of 95% after three years of graduation.
- Resume/CV (include professional work experience)
- GMAT/GRE scores (If applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency (such as IELTS or TOEFL)
- Letters of reference (2)
- Statement of intent (1-2 pages)
How to Apply
Deadline: 1st March, 2024