The Canadian Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is available for the 2024–25 school year. Undergraduate scholarships are available to international students at the University of Toronto; priority is given to exceptional and talented candidates who want to pursue higher education in Canada. A fantastic opportunity to study at one of the premier colleges in the world is the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship. International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships in Canada to pursue fully sponsored studies there. By confirming their respective institutions through an application, students from any institution can nominate themselves.
Benefits of the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship at the University of Toronto
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarship will pay the entire cost of tuition for the bachelor’s degree programme.
- The cost of course books will also be covered by the University of Toronto.
Additionally, the host organisation will handle the adjustment to living there.
- Under the Lester B. Pearson international scholarships, secondary expenses, such as incidentals, will also be covered for international students.
- Chance to enrol in a renowned Canadian university.
- Participate in an international network as well.
- Make connections with like-minded individuals from various places and backgrounds.
- Chance to reside in Canada and learn about its culture.
- Numerous academic and professional options will become available thanks to this scholarship.
Criteria for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Eligibility 2024:
- Students must be from other countries.
Students from any region are also eligible to apply.
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarship applicants from Canada will not be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must be proposed by their institution/school.
- The applicant must be a current secondary school student in their senior year.
- High school graduates are eligible to apply, however their graduation date cannot be sooner than June 2023.
- Additionally, applicants may be international students who have already finished their high school education in Canada.
- Candidates must first submit an application to the University of Toronto. International students will be given consideration for the scholarship if they meet the requirements of the university and the scholarship.
Deadline: November 30, 2023