The DAAD scholarship in Germany for the school year 2024–2025 is now accepting applications.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) sponsors a carefully chosen selection of programmes of particular interest to junior executives from developing countries among the numerous postgraduate courses provided by German institutions of higher education. Through this DAAD scholarship 2024 in Germany, young academically trained professionals in leadership positions can take part in postgraduate education and training in their field or profession through the postgraduate courses, which are one or two years of concentrated study. Every student who qualifies may enrol in the courses. These fully financed scholarships are solely offered by DAAD to postgraduate students.
This international scholarship is completely supported and almost entirely cover all costs associated with studying abroad, it is a fantastic opportunity to attend school for free in Germany. The DAAD scholarship programme in Germany, which is fully supported, also provides short-term and one-year research scholarships to international students.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships
- Depending on the applicant’s academic standing, the DAAD scholarship 2024 offers monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctorate candidates.
- There will be payments for health insurance, accidents, and civil liability.
- Rent assistance is available to all applicants.
- Travel costs, unless they are paid for by the nation of origin or another financial source.
- It’s a great chance to study in Germany and get a taste of European culture.
- Create networks and connections with individuals worldwide who share your interests.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 31, 2023