There are available Commonwealth funded scholarships for Masters students in the UK for 2024.
For outstanding candidates who want to earn a master’s degree for free in the UK, Commonwealth Scholarships are available. For the fully financed Commonwealth master’s scholarships for overseas students, mid-career professionals from low- and middle-income countries are eligible to apply. These fully financed scholarships in the UK are designed to assist brilliant individuals from various backgrounds in their pursuit of leadership and innovation, as well as the promotion of peace and economic stability in these low- and middle-income nations. Additionally, they want to assist Commonwealth citizens who cannot afford to attend university in the UK. Through this UK scholarship, students can advance their knowledge and abilities in subject areas of their choosing. Additionally, students can get top-notch.
The Commonwealth Masters Scholarships eligibility requirements for 2024 are:
- Students must be citizens of one of the participating Commonwealth nations.
- They must be citizens of or have refugee status in one of the qualified Commonwealth nations.
- Candidates must be protected British nationals.
- By September 2024—the start of the UK academic year—they must be able to enrol in a course of study in the UK.
- The applicants must also submit the required documentation in the required format.
- The Commonwealth also encourages students who cannot afford to attend school in the UK to apply for this scholarship.
- They must possess a first degree with a minimum upper second-class (2:1) honors standard or a second-class degree plus a pertinent postgraduate qualification.
See also: Call for KEEP Scholarship Applications
Commonwealth Scholarship prerequisites:
- A replica of your current passport or national ID card, which includes your picture, birthdate, and citizenship country.
- Transcripts from all of the applicant’s postsecondary credits.
- Updated transcripts for courses being taken right now (if applicable), along with translations if they aren’t in English.
- Two letters of recommendation on company letterhead from two professors or other professionals.
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: October 17, 2023