The Cambridge Trust has two outstanding scholarship options available. The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and Cambridge International Scholarships are two of these in 2024. For foreign students wishing to enrol in the University of Cambridge’s Ph.D. programme for the 2024–2025 academic year, there are these Cambridge University Scholarships available. The purpose of these scholarships is to aid deserving students in their educational pursuits. Students will be able to maximise their academic experience at Cambridge University and study in the UK with the help of these distinguished Cambridge Scholarships. The aim of the Cambridge Trust Scholarships is to ensure that the most highly qualified students, irrespective of their nation of birth, are fully supported financially for their PhD studies.
Qualifications for Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards:
- Applicants need to demonstrate potential and exceptional academic success.
Candidates may choose to study any subject that the University of Cambridge currently offers.
- Every applicant must follow the University’s admissions guidelines and submit their application by the applicable funding deadline.
- Furthermore, the Cambridge Trust has no say over an applicant’s chances of being accepted into the university and has no involvement in the admissions process.
The following are the 2024 Cambridge Trust Scholarship benefits:
- The complete cost of tuition fees, which can be high, especially for international students, will be covered by the Cambridge University scholarships.
- This scholarship will provide a maintenance allowance in addition to paying for tuition.
How to Apply
Deadline: 4th January, 2024
Must view: Earn $300 Playing Games a month